The sun was shining here yesterday, I was BBQing with wonderful friends and the kids were being well behaved - ish. So to celebrate the end of a perfect weekend, here's a collection of 10 beautiful items that are as yellow as the sun. Each item is available from
etsy. Enjoy.
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
 |
| 3 |
 |
| 4 |
 |
| 5 |
 |
| 6 |
 |
| 7 |
 |
| 8 |
 |
| 9 |
 |
| 10 |
credits:
1,
2,
3,
4,
5,
6,
7,
8,
9,
10
If you like this list then let me know, I'd love to know your comments.
Michelle x
Gorgeous sunny finds Michelle. I'm happy to have my cover among such lovely items :)
ReplyDeleteYellow makes me feel happy. It is warm and really gets your attention. Lovely collection. Thank you for including my Catalina swimsuit.
ReplyDelete