Monday, 11 June 2012

back to work beauties

Hi folks

It's been a while since I've posted anything. For a while it seemed like every blogger in Britain was talking about the Jubilee, which was great, but anything I would have had to say on the matter did seem rather superfluous to requirements. That said - I do send my heartfelt congratulations to you, Ma'am. I feel very proud to be British.

Anyhoo, for those of you who took advantage of the extra Bank Holiday (courtesy of Her Majesty) and had a whole week off, here are some Back to Work Beauties for you to look at - 10 wonderful things you can find on Etsy right now. I've gone girly this week and the theme is pink - no crowns or bunting in sight. Enjoy...




 
(Credits: Top 123, Middle 1234, Bottom 123)

Hope you liked this week's choices! Now, back to work!!

Bye for now


Michelle x

5 comments:

  1. Great blog.

    Thanks for including one of our items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much prettiness~! Thanks so much for including my teacup & saucer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great picks...OooOOooh, I just LuV them all!!!

      Thanks so much for including one of my chalkboard and mirror combo's into this delightful mix...honored!!!

      Click. Comment. Save.

      10% off AnY Time!!!

      Use coupon code @ check~out: TAKE10OFF

      shabbymcfabby.etsy.com

      Merci~

      Delete
  4. Love your pink collection! Thank you so much for including my heart garland!
    Lovely blog, I'll pop back later to have a proper looksy, off to work now

    Have a great day
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...