Sunday, 8 April 2012

Thankful



I was going to start writing regular posts based on thankfulness and was wondering when to start them. Well, surely there can be no better day than Easter Sunday!


I like to write about the things that I like, things that I would like to buy, the things I wish people would buy me (take note Mr C...) but really and truly I want for nothing and for that I am thankful. I have a peace in my heart that passes all understanding and Jesus is the sole reason for my contentment. I couldn't live without Him, I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's an honour to have Him in my life. If you want to know more, then read this - go on, it might change your life. It certainly changed mine. 


Happy Easter everyone. May God bless you greatly.

Love,

Michelle x 














ps... Tomorrow is a holiday here in Britain, so you'll have to wait till tomorrow for my Back To Work Beauties...

1 comment:

  1. praise God for His grace and goodness! thank you for sharing with me, friend.

    have a lovely week!!

    xx
    Krista

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...