So I was having a rough day with the girls (you don't want to hear anymore about that - trust me.). So how better to cheer myself up than an afternoon looking around the vintage shops where I live!!
Well, what an afternoon! I found some really great goodies for me and my shop. First of all, there was a basket full of vintage sunglasses. The charity shop I went to is down the road from an opticians, and I guess this must have been their dead stock. Although they're old, most of them still had the original tags on. I bought 7 pairs.
I'm gonna get these in my shop soon!
I thought they were a great haul and I would have been happy with that, but then on my way out of the shop I saw this...
A little 4 piece ceramic tea set for my girls with its own wicker hamper for £4!!
Needless to say, they played with this all afternoon!
Anyways, I went to another shop and found 2 mini garden chairs for the girls at £1 each and then I found these beauties...
I've put these in pride of place on my dresser!!
So all in all, it was a good afternoon. Have you bought any vintage goodies lately?
Bye for now - I'm off to polish my china!
![]() |
| cue smug face |
Michelle x










No comments:
Post a Comment