Friday, 28 September 2012

new directions

Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower

No, this isn't a post expressing the wonders of Glee (I only lasted till season 2 - I found myself fast forwarding the dialogue to get to the songs. When I found myself fast forwarding the songs too I knew it was the beginning of the end)

A few people have commented on  how empty my Etsy shop has been looking of late. It's true, there is nothing to be seen in there at the moment. I spent many an hour over the summer mulling over what I have done so far with Edenfound and where I wanted it to go and I've decided to change direction.

I will be exhibiting my new items at the Winter Wonderland Christnas Market on Saturday 8th December, which means I will be a busy bee over the next few weeks. But, don't worry I shall keep you all posted....

Bye for now....

Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...