Monday, 2 April 2012

Back To Work Beauties

Word on the street has it that lace is the new black (or something like that). So for those of you who are stuck at work staring at the four walls of your office, here is a selection of 10 lace beauties, all of which are available on Etsy right now. Happy browsing...

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Michelle x 

6 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! Thank you!! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them and have admired several of these myself! Thank you for including my black lace leotard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection of lace items!
    Love the collar and those knee socks!
    I'll definitely be pinning from your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I can't decide which ones I want to buy first...hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. Dibs in the bow peep toes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful blog! thank you for the kind mention! <3


    xo
    white owl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...